Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A Sense of Humor = Efficient, Sexy Stuff

This, I love. 

I found it on the first tab of a guy's profile in Second Life:

"I'm sick of all the girls who IM me with "Hey, wanna fuck?" I'm not just a piece of meat you know. A little originality improves your odds."

This is what the 1st Life tab says:

"I like to voice, and I'll share a RL pic when I know you better. If you're one of those no-voice, no pics, SL-only types, your avatar better be gold plated sex on rollerskates."

Priceless.



Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 16, 2011  http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-5#post-24375


The things I love about this guy are...

a. His complete personal clarity on what it is he wants.
b. His up-front lay-it-out-there communication of his expectation so there is no confusion or disappointment.
c. The likelihood that he would not jerk you around if you were an immersionist, so you could both cut bait, say 'good day' and move on to a better match.
d. His sense of humor.



Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 17, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-6#post-24469

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive