Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game

A variation on the random TP invite with no preamble:

Guy 1: TP me to you.

Guy 2: Where are you? TP me to you. Send me a TP. Hello? C'mon.

A more polite version:

Guy 3: would u mind if tp to u? i'm alone now and u?

I'm curious to know how other people respond to that from people they don't know very well, if at all. I've been tempted to set up a spot somewhere with dishes and diapers where I can throw on a housecoat and curlers so I can say, "Well sure," and TP the guy right on over. I know it would entertain me.


I have some friends, who shall remain nameless, who used to fly into the sky and then TP such people into the clouds and watch them drop (best done from the balcony of a Zaby in the Utherverse or in a no-fly zone in SL where you can position yourself just right). There's no reason why this can't be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive