Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Um, what?

I will admit, that while I usually don't end up in a virtual bed with these people, I do truly love the totally surreal, out-of-the-blue, I-don't-know-what-the-hell-is-going-on-but-I'll-just-go-with-it moments.


Random IM out of the blue with no preamble whatsoever from a nun standing near me at the landing point to Nevah Naughty Dance Club...


Nun: Three fingers up my cunt
Lee: Enjoy
Nun: Thank you.
Lee: ; )
Nun: Lick me.
Lee: Another time perhaps. Maybe when some chocolate syrup is available.
Nun: Of course.


Same time, same place:

Roger: The Lord of the village has asked me to invite you for an afternoon tea.
Lee: How nice.
Roger: he is an old man
Lee: Probably why he's the lord of the village.
Roger: yes correct


Okay.

And that was it.


BTW: "Roger" has a blank profile. Rez date is in 2007.




So what would you have said to a nun who walked up to you in a kinky dance club and opened with, "three fingers up my cunt"?


Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 24, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-12#post-26868  http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-12#post-26869




I met a guy who told me he wanted to roleplay a scenario that would be the morning after a night in which I, as his girlfriend, had fucked his best friend and he, the boyfriend, had returned to discover this. Confused and thinking maybe he'd said it wrong (a little arrogance of my own), I somewhat sarcastically asked him, "Wait, you want to roleplay the fight that occurs after the fucking?" He said, "Yes." Imagine my surprise. I declined.


Repost.  LeeHere Absent, Mar 3, 2011    http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-16#post-30512


He used to IM me asking if I was cybersexing with someone and asking if I would either TP him there so he could watch or asking if I would IM him after so we could do a kind of cuckold-fetish roleplay.

It's not as uncommon as you might think.

Not quite as extreme or...relationship-dynamic focused as that... and much more common, are men who IM my sex account asking for the details of my activities. "Just tell me about it. Who have you fucked today and how many? Tell me all the details."

The next question is inevitably...

"Aww, why not?"


Repost.  LeeHere Absent, Mar 3, 2011  http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-16#post-30533

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive