Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World

Speaking of trying everything. I think I may have mentioned that I started a couple of discussion threads over at RLetc.com called Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World & Fetishes, Philias & Manias.

I really have had the most amazing education since venturing into the realm of virtual worlds.

Vore, voraphilia, vore codes, dolcett, bukkake, cosplay, catgirl, neko, chikan, cuckolds, Lolita, BDSM, FSRP, CARP, Gor, gynophasia, bestiality, zoophilia, snowballing, scat, watersports, chubby chasing, yiffing, furries, furry codes and rabbit holes and on and on and on.

BDSM, Bloodlines, Furries and Gor you really can't escape some awareness of if you visit the adult sections of Second Life, but the other stuff? A lot of that I've learned about by interacting with people and being open to hearing about their interests. Whatever it is, lay it on me, I want to know. I cast that net and catch the most interesting of replies.

DGuy: How about dolcett and vore?
Me: Ummm, I'm sorry, what? *starts Googling*
DGuy: I skewer you and roast you on a spit and eat you. Sound good? Or you could swallow me alive and I would be in your pregnant belly trying to get out.

And yes, there are locations and poseballs for that.

That, and a lot of reading and visiting of sims, is how I learn this stuff. Fascinating. (Cue Spock.)





Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 21, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-9#post-25563

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive