O & V Man (not the one on the bed) IMs me.
Opportunistic and voyeuristic man: omg, i wish to be him
Opportunistic and voyeuristic man: are you really enjoying now?
Opportunistic and voyeuristic man: well, you said, maybe one day
Opportunistic and voyeuristic man: why not today?
Hey. Dude's a closer. I can appreciate that.
Couple of notes:
1. There are "private" rooms all over Second Life. People still walk in, see that there is an intimate moment occurring between two avatars and plant themselves at the foot of the bed to watch. If they had popcorn handy, I'm sure they'd munch it and drop crumbs on the bed. And yes, sometimes, often even, they IM one or both of the people busy on the bed.
2. People also cam in to watch.
3. It's the internet. Privacy is an illusion or a luxury... or something.
4. Yes, it is extremely common to be interrupted by an IM from a man who is observing or has just observed you having sex, who knows you are busy, to try to cadge a lay or schedule an appointment for one...and they can be quite aggressive about it.
5. Yes, men will employ a "yeah, but are you really into him, enjoying him, how much fun could he really be compared to me, etc." play to cockblock a guy and get the girl. Happens in real life too. You'll sometimes hear guys talking about gals in committed relationships (with a boyfriend) who aren't married who see those women as available and fair game. "Hey, she's not married."