"Ha" is a laugh. It can also be used to express a moment of triumph.
"Hah" is also a laugh or an expression of triumph.
"Ha, ha, ha" is laughter.
"Ah ha" is used for discovery and accusation.
"Hee" is a giggle.
"Tee-hee" is also a giggle and sometimes derisive and/or impish.
"Hee hee hee" is a lot of giggling.
"Heh" is a wicked and mischievous sound of amusement and possible mayhem.
Use them wisely.
- This Man's Questions (Storm...and Perrie... Asks)...
- Having said that...
- Hell Hath No Fury
- Advice for the Lovelorn (Stormy Weather)
- An Object Lesson in Bad Break-Ups
- Tools of Amusement
- Expanding Your Fantasy...1950 or 2011? Which Coun...
- Blog Content Reminder (Adult XXX)
- Are you really enjoying?
- It's Not Me, It's You...
- I'll Take Care Of That (3 men, 1 toilet)
- Confessions and apologies of a serial SL heartbrea...
- Moni's Men (Part II)
- What's Wrong With Men?
- ▼ August (14)