Male: Hi. How R U tonight?
Female: Good thank you. And you?
Male: Great. Actually I should be going to bed already
Male: it's 1:45 am here
Female: Well goodnight then. Female smiles.
Male: but i don't quite feel like it yet
Male: how about you? what are you looking for tonight?
Male: My kind a gal then
Male: my connection is really slow tonight,
Male: so, would you fancy a quickie?
Male: you know any good places here, i'm kind of a newcomer in this place
Female: I know lots of good places. What do you like?
Male: well, sex
Male starts poseball and position hopping, running through animations.
Male: This animation is really crap.
Female: My sense is that you are really pretty new at this and what you want is someone to help you get started and test the poseballs. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just being straight with you.
Male: Yep. No, you're not rude.
Female: Okay, then let's do this a little differently. I'll help you out and show you the basics just for educational purposes and to get you started, okay? I'm going to take you to a bed somewhere else. It will be easier. More possibilities in one place. I'm just going to do it for a few minutes to help you out. Understand?
Male: Yep. I'm all yours baby. Nice tits, btw. Nice ass too. You like my cock?
Female: Gee, thanks. It's great. Just focus on the menu and the positions and see what you like. You like these animations any better?
Female: This may give you have some idea of how this works so when you hook up with the next chick you can actually get straight to the sex with her.
Male: I've fucked a few already in SL.
Who's turned on? Show of hands...or posts? Anyone?
Who thinks the "Female" should have cut and run at "Well, goodnight then"? Or just shut up and fucked him if not cutting and running?
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)