Another old story. I thought about it during the conversation today about this thread and Lillie's blog. I teleported to Sweethearts Jazz (PG sim) in my regular Lee-account avatar (not the sex alt) fully and appropriately dressed and may have done so after changing and porting too quickly, I'm not really sure. I got a random IM from some guy I'd never met or seen before.
This Guy: ummmmmmm
This Guy: nice naked ass : )
Lee: Thanks. I think you can thank a slow rez for that.
This Guy: muwah
This Guy: hello
He sends me a Friend Request.
Lee: What's on your mind, This Guy? Ass?
Lee: Anything else?
This Guy: anything u like hun
Lee: Thanks for the friendship invite, but it seems a little premature.
This Guy: smacks ur ass .......
Lee: Watch it buster.
This Guy: fuck u bitch
*Wishing I had a Linden for every time...*
Lee: LOL Wow. Niiiice.
Lee: What do you do for an encore?
This Guy: come here i wanna fuck ur mouth
Lee: Well, that answers THAT question.
Lee: What a smooth seductor you are. How can I possibly resist such an off..demand?
This Guy: u can ask as im fucking ut mouth
Lee: Give it your best shot hon.
This Guy: gonna send u a tp
Lee: I'm trembling with anticipation.
Lee: You catch many birds with this net?
This Guy: and wanna catch u too
Lee: Good luck.
Lee: I'm not sure you meet the height requirement for this ride.
This Guy: you are talking alot bitch
Lee: Having trouble keeping up?
This Guy: fuck
This Guy: ur
This Guy: mouth
Lee: I'll spot you the rest of the letters in the alphabet if you think it will help.
This Guy: looks u have tasty pussy baby
Lee: Good lord. How old are you? lol
Lee: I can port to an adult sim and see if you can land there.
This Guy: huh?
Lee: Want me to slow down and explain?
This Guy: i want u go down to my hard cock
Lee: I'm sure you do.
And so on.
Yes, I know a conversation like that is going on in Second Life right now as I type this.
Yes, I know I prolonged that conversation.
Yes, I know I'm evil.
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Mar 3, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-15#post-30494
Some more samples.
Da Man: Excuse me girl. Didn't mean to land on you.
Da Man: Although now that I see you, maybe landing on you wou;dnt be that bad an idea.
Da Man: Thought I saw you go up here
Da Man: Let's talk in IM, baby.
Da Man: Turn around for me.
Da Man: Show me what you got.
Da Man: Yeah, you'll do
Da Man: Get on your knees
Da Man grabs your arm, draigging you over, shoving you to the floor
Da Man: Show me you know how to work a cock
Da Man: Strip too. I want to see you naked
Da Man: Take your fucking clothes off, bitch
Da Man: Worship that cock like all little...
A Man: hi
A Man: i like your profile
A Man: come and dance with me
A Man: i am old and dirty like you are
A Man: You learned how to fuck an old man?
A Man: first of all, i want to smell your underwea4r
A Man: you wil be my dirty slet in future?
A Man: i am a rude man
A Man: sorry
Now in all fairness, sometimes that's ^^^ unsolicited bullshit from developmentally disabled dolts and sometimes that's accepted, encouraged, appreciated and appropriate behavior. Depends on where you are and what you want and what you've put out there yourself.
Perhaps one of the questions it raises is the possibility of complicity or responsibility on the part of the women who do encourage that kind of behavior through their acceptance of it.
Hey, to each his or her own fantasy.
Whatever floats your boat.
I actually get that kind of "conversation" a lot when I'm in Second Life on my sex-alt account, but then that's often, but not always, a product of where I go. Sometimes it's a product of who else is in Second Life and how they think they can use it.
Btw, on the subject of me having more than one account in Second Life: Got Game?
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)