Another one on the subject of communication and quick tips.
There are a HUGE number of pleasers in the land of Adult Second Life. You may well be one of them, God love ya. For every one avatar-handler you meet who knows exactly what he/she/it likes and how he/she/it likes it there are at least 3-5 pleasers who just want to do whatever it is their prospective partner wants to do. This is all well and good until a pleaser meets a pleaser.
You should have at least one fantasy/favorite/sim/something in your mental back pocket, or on a notecard if necessary, in order to avoid the dangerous infinity loop that is a pleaser trying to qualify another pleaser in the probing stage of the cybersex cycle.
Pleaser 1: What do you want to do?
Pleaser 2: Whatever you want to do.
Pleaser 1: I want to do whatever you want to do.
Pleaser 2: I like whatever you like as long as it makes you happy.
And so on and so forth forever and ever or until the pleasers die in the Neva Naughty sim, literally never having been naughty. One of you is going to have break the infinity loop by either cutting bait or providing an activity. This is where the ace in the mental back pocket comes into play.
Even if you are open/confused/lacking imagination or the necessary energy/a total blank slate, you can co-opt someone else's fantasy and trot it out for an occasion such as this. Did you please someone last week by roleplaying a naughty nurse fantasy? Did you observe someone re-enacting a Jabba the Hut and slave Princess Leia moment? Fantastic. Offer it up. Or move on to the avatar with "Master/Mistress of My Every Command" in his/her/its title, because I'm pretty sure he/she/it will have some ideas on what you can do.
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 16, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-4#post-24301
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)