I followed the bread crumbs to Terra Nova and found something interesting.
Feb 18, 2011
Ruberg on Sex as a Game
Our friend Bonnie Ruberg has sent a paper composed during her expedition to the Comp Lit program at Berkeley. The topic: Sex in Second Life as a game. The report arrived by packet boat yesterday and may be collected at this wharf. Enjoy!
Sex as Game: Playing with the Erotic Body in Virtual Worlds
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 27, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-12#post-27956
"My favorite story about him," Mac said "actually involved the two of them. They were touring a farm and Grace had gone off with a man who was showing her the chickens. She watched a lone rooster chasing the hens and asked how many times a day it serviced them. The man said, ‘About 50.’ ‘Go tell that to Mr. Coolidge,’ she said.
Presidents' wives of the past, Part 4 Cunning, vindictive, and one ...
www.backwoodshome.com/articles/silveira35.html - Cached -
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 27, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-13#post-28073
For your consideration:
Battle of the sexes: Do men or women make the better dining companion?
Check out this Wikipedia blurb on Sperm Wars.
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)