Speaking of trying everything. I think I may have mentioned that I started a couple of discussion threads over at RLetc.com called Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World & Fetishes, Philias & Manias.
I really have had the most amazing education since venturing into the realm of virtual worlds.
Vore, voraphilia, vore codes, dolcett, bukkake, cosplay, catgirl, neko, chikan, cuckolds, Lolita, BDSM, FSRP, CARP, Gor, gynophasia, bestiality, zoophilia, snowballing, scat, watersports, chubby chasing, yiffing, furries, furry codes and rabbit holes and on and on and on.
BDSM, Bloodlines, Furries and Gor you really can't escape some awareness of if you visit the adult sections of Second Life, but the other stuff? A lot of that I've learned about by interacting with people and being open to hearing about their interests. Whatever it is, lay it on me, I want to know. I cast that net and catch the most interesting of replies.
DGuy: How about dolcett and vore?
Me: Ummm, I'm sorry, what? *starts Googling*
DGuy: I skewer you and roast you on a spit and eat you. Sound good? Or you could swallow me alive and I would be in your pregnant belly trying to get out.
And yes, there are locations and poseballs for that.
That, and a lot of reading and visiting of sims, is how I learn this stuff. Fascinating. (Cue Spock.)
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 21, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-9#post-25563
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)