Here's a tip. Go find a bunch of places to have sex. Ask around if you have to. Then create a folder. Call it whatever you need to. "My Go-To Sex Spots." Whatever. Load it up with 5 or more possibilities. Ya know, landmarks. Places with poseballs you've tested and know you like. Make it a notecard if you're short for inventory space. It's simple. And effective. And so much less of a cockblocker than being left in the ether with your pixelated boner in the wind in the 'Bukkake Bliss' sim with the ghosting particles of a bunch of horny chicks who just ported away with guys who've figured out how to play the game.
So what's on my list?
Ya know, good question, but here's the thing. Sometimes I do get in either a frustrated or sometimes even a more gracious helpful mental mode and I do shoot some guys some landmarks or a folder, because I do, of course, have one, but then there comes a time when I have to make a new folder with new landmarks because those locations have become populated with men I've cyberfucked in the past.
Hell, you can even click on the 'Adult' box in SL Search and type in 'hotel' and get the 'Keyhole Hotel' or the 'Breeding Hotel' or some other hotel and find a bed with poseballs in a pinch.
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 13, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/#post-23398
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 13, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/#post-23448
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)