I will admit, that while I usually don't end up in a virtual bed with these people, I do truly love the totally surreal, out-of-the-blue, I-don't-know-what-the-hell-is-going-on-but-I'll-just-go-with-it moments.
Random IM out of the blue with no preamble whatsoever from a nun standing near me at the landing point to Nevah Naughty Dance Club...
Nun: Three fingers up my cunt
Nun: Thank you.
Lee: ; )
Nun: Lick me.
Lee: Another time perhaps. Maybe when some chocolate syrup is available.
Nun: Of course.
Same time, same place:
Roger: The Lord of the village has asked me to invite you for an afternoon tea.
Lee: How nice.
Roger: he is an old man
Lee: Probably why he's the lord of the village.
Roger: yes correct
And that was it.
BTW: "Roger" has a blank profile. Rez date is in 2007.
So what would you have said to a nun who walked up to you in a kinky dance club and opened with, "three fingers up my cunt"?
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 24, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-12#post-26868 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-12#post-26869
I met a guy who told me he wanted to roleplay a scenario that would be the morning after a night in which I, as his girlfriend, had fucked his best friend and he, the boyfriend, had returned to discover this. Confused and thinking maybe he'd said it wrong (a little arrogance of my own), I somewhat sarcastically asked him, "Wait, you want to roleplay the fight that occurs after the fucking?" He said, "Yes." Imagine my surprise. I declined.
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Mar 3, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-16#post-30512
He used to IM me asking if I was cybersexing with someone and asking if I would either TP him there so he could watch or asking if I would IM him after so we could do a kind of cuckold-fetish roleplay.
It's not as uncommon as you might think.
Not quite as extreme or...relationship-dynamic focused as that... and much more common, are men who IM my sex account asking for the details of my activities. "Just tell me about it. Who have you fucked today and how many? Tell me all the details."
The next question is inevitably...
"Aww, why not?"
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Mar 3, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-16#post-30533
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)