A truth about the RL-based cockcammer referenced in post #32...
a. He wouldn't read this blog, thread, forum or a sex advice book, notecard or HUD.
b. He wouldn't take the advice if he got it.
I say that without bitterness or judgment and only as an observed fact.
Guys who are into paraRPing, for example and by contrast, are more likely to be open to this kind of discussion and the idea of refining their technique and they would definitely be more likely to see the value in making sure they had matched desires and styles before proceeding with cybersex.
Guys who use Adult Second Life casual cybersex sims solely to pick up women for RL-based camming and RL-based hook-ups are much, much less open to any kind of feedback or the idea of evolving their process or even saving time and aggravation by making sure they've hooked up with someone on the same page.
Guys who use Adult Second Life casual cybersex sims solely to pick up women for RL-based camming and RL-based hook-ups are highly likely to initially agree to pixel-based sex or fantasy roleplay that they aren't actually interested in just to get to a chance to ask for cam and pics. It tends to be the nature of that particular mindset and game.
Ask for pixel sex. Ask for RL info. Ask for voice. Ask for pics. Ask for cam. Ask for... so on and so forth. You say no, they say okay and wait and then ask again. They get one thing, they ask for another thing. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Their objective is not clear communication and cybersex-or-cut-bait efficiency and it's not your pleasure by your measure. Their objective is to get your attention, hold it and then work you until they get what they want and they won't let go until they do. It's a competitor's system to my own cybersex sales process, with it's own independently evolved process, if you will. That's why you have to know what you want, recognize who is going to give it to you and then take it or don't. That's why you need to be as invested in the use of the cybersex process (as outlined in post#30) as your possible partners. Both parties need to be asking questions and closing the deal or walking away.
Massive generalization? Maybe.
Arguments against? Hey, it's a public forum. As Midge and Craig Ferguson would say...I look forward to your letters.
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 16, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-3#post-24221
Back to cammers for a moment.
Random IM out of the blue to my main account.
N: hi there
N: nice to meet you...I hope I'm not disturbing!
Lee: Nice to meet you too. Not at all.
N: I'm N, 31. and you are so interesting....don't ask me why! ;-P
Lee laughs. Hi N.
N: what are you doing here in SL?
Lee: Dancing. Lee smiles. Lee: You?
N: mmmm..... N: ...so involved in naughty things....lol
Lee: How nice. Lee winks.
N: aren't you? N: ;-P
Lee: At this very moment I'm being quite tame. Catch me at another time and it will be a different story.
N: :- ) not in the right mood?
Lee: Moods change. Lee smiles.
N: do you ever use cam sweetie?
I'm frequently interesting to people who don't know me from Eve and frequently less interesting when I don't cam.
Repost. LeeHere Absent, Feb 24, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-12#post-26867
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)