I will start apologizing for the next few disconnected statements that came to mind after reading the last few pages of this thread. Having dozed off for less than 3 hours in a plane does wonders to my brain.
On cybering and the how-to:
I seem to be a person that can do it under two different scenarios. The most normal to me is to cyber with women that I am emotional related as a way of extending our relationship. These are the cases in which cybering becomes much more than texting and jumping into poseballs.
The second scenario, for me, has to do with the enjoyment of the roleplaying part of the cybering. It is never a means to seek " release" but rather a conversation that moves around the description of erotic and sexual actions.
This second scenario is also much more text based than the first one. The first one sometimes include voice and/or video.
How-to... I think that Lee has gone in greater detail about the "do" and "don't" lists for a "successful" encounter. I will only add or emphasize that being concerned on whatever the partner or partners wants is a must. That is the result of good communication, which many times we do not take the time to share.
One thing that, for me, is a complete turn-off is reading the other person define how I am feeling at a certain time. While I can understand the idea of "I caress your leg and feel your skin reacting to my touch", I can not swallow the "I stand behind you and suddenly, you start feeling a rush of heat starting on your neck and going all the way down to your feet, your eyes showing the lust you feel for my strong pinky finger is overwhelming". I consider the play a creation of two parties, and as such I expect reactions to the actions anyone takes.
On buying sex and prostitution:
First a disclaimer: I have never paid a prostitute to have sex. I believe that has to do with the concept that for me a successful sexual encounter is one in which my partner is fully satisfied. Until recently, I was under the assumption that prostitutes did not really enjoyed the practice of sex.
Over the last few years it came to my mind the idea of hiring a prostitute to see what was all the fuzz about. My whys are more related to the idea of being able to do something that I do not normally do than anything else.
Let's also consider that sex is still a social taboo, going to a prostitute is consider by some people the confirmation of one's inability to get sex thru "normal" means.
Anyway... I am more relationship oriented than casual, although I enjoy a lot a good flirt.
no godmodding and no bunnying.
Reposts. Bulldick!, Mar 6, 2011 http://gotvirtual.net/community/threads/thats-what-she-said.772/page-22#post-31447
- Balanced Account
- The Woman Prefers Men
- Your Brain on Porn & Sex
- Don't Distract Me
- For 65-plus set and boomers back in dating game, t...
- If sex and power are what women want, don't stop t...
- All Thumbs
- A Rose By Any Other Name
- Ancient Dildos & Art
- Beef Bayonet
- Psychological Coercion In Forced Sex RolePlay (FSR...
- Mute Me
- MetaHumor of CyberSexing
- More, A Lot More, From AskMen.com
- That's What He Said Redbook Redux
- Pervy Cinema Fantasy
- The Language of Love...Or SexyTime
- What's Real Life?
- When "Wanna Fuck?" Works
- Random TPs in Second Life Are a Fool's Game
- Virtual Black Books?
- Hot for Teacher: Cybersex With a Naughty Professor...
- Jane's Sex Guide
- Ladies' Blog Out
- Purse or Emotional Crutch?
- Either You Suck Or It's Just Not a Match
- Don't Lose The Thread
- Don Mill, Male Avatar, On Cybering
- Why Men Use Prostitutes
- Attention Whores
- AskMen.com article "Cyber Sex: How To Do It."
- Disproportionate Anecdotal Evidence of Something.....
- Cut Bait
- Attached, Committed, Free & Clear or in the Grey Z...
- Account Management: Friends List, Pings, Busy Sta...
- Angel & Tristan
- More About Opening Lines
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives...and Risks
- Alt Accounts & Secret Lives
- Griefers, Hackers & Trolls, Oh My
- Dehumanizing Avatar Operators
- Profiles: Likes & Dislikes
- Reality Doesn't Always Bite
- Ephemeral Springs
- That's What He Said
- Women Can Be Asshats Too
- Just Another Day In The Adult Section of Second Li...
- Movies on My Mind
- LOL, Ha, Hee & Heh As Punctuation
- Slippery Slope
- Small Talk
- The Fine Line Between Sexy Cute and Friendly Cute
- Site Surfing
- Um, what?
- A Question About Climax
- Age Verification
- Location, Location, Location
- Things I'm Learning in an Adult 3D World
- Orgasm Control
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Dungeon
- Some Men Say Men Are Pigs, Shocking, I Know, But I...
- Pro Tip: Little Black Books, Profile Notes & Chat...
- Fear of The Other
- Fear of The Other: Text vs. Voice
- Virtual World Tribes
- To Voice Or Not To Voice, That Is The Controversia...
- Pro Tip: Headset
- Pro Tip: Shells Are Not Sexy
- Knowing What You Want, A Sense of Perspective & A ...
- Don't Bore Me With Your Boredom
- Pleased to Death
- A Moment of Truth
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: Probing, questioning...
- The Sales Cycle of Cybersex: The opener.
- Read Your Audience & Play to The Room
- Load the Deck
- Supply & Demand
- Wannafuckers & Tissue (One-hour stands in virtual...
- That's What She Said
- ▼ June (82)